I’m going to play a little game with our students and colleagues and ask them what do they notice in this photo before I tell them anything, much like the med students at the Frick Museum.
Here are the five things I notice in this photo of our little library in town (you can click on the photo to make it bigger if you’d like):
1. I see a car tire on the far left of this image.
2. The sky is a brilliant blue.
3. The quilted window shade is drawn on the window to the left.
4. There’s grass growing up in the middle of the sidewalk. Not a lot, but noticeable.
5. The tree branches in the foreground are leafless.