One of the things I love about New England is the mixture of evergreens in with the deciduous trees, so even in the fall there is green mixed into the colors. I don’t remember this being the case in Minnesota… or maybe I just didn’t notice!
Here’s what I’m noticing today:
- The vibrant red maple on the left is really an attention grabber (for me).
- The cornflower blue of the sky is very different than the brilliant blue in the photos of the library and church on the town common.
- There are white branches almost exactly in the middle of this shot (from left to right, not top to bottom).
- I count at least ten different shades of green… and there are likely more!
- The white of the clouds almost acts as a highlighter for the trees against it; you can see very clearly where each tree ends.