- The water droplets on the leaves
- The green leaves on the ground. It must’ve been windy, although it made me think (and I’m sharing my ignorance here, but this was my thought process. I don’t remember the whole tree life cycle learning that must have happened probably about 40 years ago!)… is there a “usual” way this happens? I think of leaves turning different colors and then falling to the ground, but then I saw these green leaves on the ground, which made me try to remember how the whole life cycle of a tree thing goes…
- The green mossy rock over to the right of the picture
- The stark contrast between the green oak leaf and the golden oak leaf.
- This would make a fun puzzle to do.